Cambridge IELTS 10 PDF Book + Audio file download

Updated on September 6, 2015 in IELTS document
14 on May 25, 2015

Download Cambridge IELTS 10 including PDF Book and Audio files.

Cambridge IELTS 10 pdf download

This book aims to:

Cambridge IELTS 10 is really helpful for these who want to prepare themselves with IELTS and to practise examination techniques using authentic test material. This book has four complete tests for Academic student, plus extra Reading and Writing modules for General Training student.

Who can use this book well?

This IELTS practice is  designed to assess the English language skills of non-English speaking students-seeking to study in an English speaking country.

Cambridge IELTS 10 PDF Book + Audio file – free download

• Liked by
0 on June 2, 2015

Hi! Thank you for this resource! Could you please give us the password to download the audio files? Thank you!!

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on June 2, 2015

Hi! Thank you for this resource! Could you please give us the password to download the audio files? Thank you!!

on September 3, 2015

can u give me the password ? plz :)

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 16, 2015

could you give me the password for that

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 16, 2015

Thank you

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 26, 2015

thank you for this source.   i was able to download it successfully; however, i couldn’t play the audio files….it required me a password.

on September 5, 2015

I downloaded the audio files from your link. However, they require password to play. Could you please share it?

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 29, 2015

Hi. Thank you about your useful file. Could you give me the password for that file. Thank you so much!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2015

Thanks for ur good source. Could u give me the password plz?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2015

Thanks for ur good source. Could u give me the password plz?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2015

thanks for ur source!!! can u give me a password plz?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 5, 2015

I downloaded the audio files from your link. However, they require password to play. Could you please share it?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 5, 2015

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 6, 2015

All guys!
I have just uploaded the whole Cambridge IELTS 10  including the PDF and Audio file. It works totally :)

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies